Thursday 1 March 2012

It's all about FRIENDSHYTE again =)

Girl , I think I should tell you the TRUTH .
Know the TRUTH is better than you dont know anythings and talk bad about us.
I dont like people say I'm wrong when I didn wrong .. Same to you , right ? ;)
I know you can understand that kind of feelings .
First , we never say you're female dog .
Female dog came out from aaron mouth , not us.
He will tag us because we know who he saying .
Just like Kimberly said , I should stop him to calling you female dog.
But do you know ?
When the time he talk bad about you , we're in science lab , I'm in the same table with you ,
And you're lying on me , u still remember ?
I just comment on his status : ''HAHA ;D'' , because I really dont know what to comment ..
When I talk bad about you ?  You talk bad behind me or I talk bad behind you ? Say clearly .
I'm not high-class people also ! No need say until like that .
Why suddenly after recess , I changed ?
Because I feel like you're just so FAKE , 
U talk bad about me behind me , and after recess ,
U just take it as nothing , and you can just smile at me , ask me : '' Joan , what happened with you ? ''
U still remember ?
I just answer you and " SHOW THAT KIND OF FACE " to you ?
Ya , you didn owe me anythings  .. I should'nt treat you like that .
But you talk bad about me behind me what ?
I dont even care how your bestie treat me nw . Because she're FAKE too .

TWO OF YOU , 
Can two of you just keep your mouth shut ?
You dont know anythings and you write us until like that ..
You thought people will say you very smart or whatever ? 
If you dont know anythings , just keep your mouth shut ! 
Dont be so " penyibuk "  , Please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment